Monday, July 2, 2012

~Pretty Finds for Summertime~

~I spend my Saturday mornings browsing thrift shops, church shops, and yard sales..I look for vintage treasures that tell a story and speak to my romantic soul..I found this beautiful prayer plate this past weekend..The pink carnations and the faded patina immediately caught my eye..The pink summery fabric will be dressing up my kitchen window..I love the open crochet detail..I will capture my beautiful finds in their new setting and share them with you soon..I am looking to make things fresh, light and even more romantic..



Summer for me is about enjoying nature, flowers, picnics on a pretty day, and decorating with pretty vintage finds that grace my home with  romance and whimsy ..I hope you are enjoying the start of your summer..Make it beautiful & romantic in all the ways that make you feel inspired and happy..xo..
Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment