Monday, October 1, 2012

~Rustic Romance~



~Autumn is here..The kids are back in school..I have been flea marketing and on-line shopping..I wanted to share some of my romantic finds with you..This lovely placemat above was purchased on Etsy..I adore the hand done stencil..So charming..I am going to piece it into a pillow or frame it in an old chippy frame..

 This lovely apron was found in a gift shop..I fell in love with the mix of floral fabrics..And I adore ruffles..I have a lovely old hook I will be placing it on..This one is way too pretty to spill anything on..I have others..; )..

The gorgeous bench was found at the flea market..It was painted this antique white..It has a touch of pink on it..A true steal at $25.00..Yes..You read this correctly..I could not believe my eyes when I looked at the tag..I am going to have a cushion made for it..Burlap and barkcloth I think..I love the idea of pairing this on one side of a farm table with chairs around the rest of the table..I enjoy mixing rustic pieces into my decor..It adds a sense of history to your home..As the months go on I will be sharing my vintage finds and bargains with you..I hope you are inspired and will let me know what treasures mean something to you..Until next time..Make it romantic & beautiful..xo..
Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment