Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~Enchanted White~

~I adore shades of white..They are serene & romantic..The mosaic above was created with captures of some of my lovely vintage finds..Creamy white hydrangeas were placed within the vignettes to add a touch of nature..Now that spring has arrived.. I feel inspired by the fresh air..I love nothing more than my antique white lace flowing at the windows..Placing fresh flowers in french canning jars & vintage ball jars ..For me white is refined & elegant..Pairing white linen & lace with vintage silver, antique iron work, and flowers is a throw away chic approach to a time worn but timeless style..One that for me..creates a lovely , graceful , & beautiful mood through out my home..Until next time..Have a beautiful & romantic rest of the week..xo..
Karen~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment